To install Office 365 on your personal computer
- Log on to HUB on your personal computer.
- On your HUB home page, in the Launchpad widget, under Applications, click Office 365.
- Enter your College user name (followed by @rrc.ca for staff or @academic.rrc.ca for students), enter your password, and then click Sign in.
- When the Stay signed in menu opens, select the Don’t show this again check box, and then click No.
NOTE: ITS recommends that you select No to ensure that your account remains secure by requiring you to sign in whenever you use Office 365, even on your personal computer.
- Click Install Office apps, and then follow the prompts to install Office 365 on your personal computer.
NOTE: For some Apple devices, click Install software, and then follow the prompts.
- To sign out of Office 365, click on your user name in the top right‑hand corner, and then click Sign out.