Enable DHCP to automatically obtain an IP address – Android
To connect to the RRCWireless network, ensure that your wireless network adapter is setup to automatically obtain an IP address using DHCP by following these steps:
- Tap the Apps menu, and then tap the Settings menu.
- Tap the Wi‑Fi menu, and then tap and hold the RRCWireless menu.
- On the RRCWireless menu, tap Modify network config.
- On the RRCWireless menu, select the Show advanced options check box.
- On the RRCWireless menu, under IP settings, choose DHCP in the drop‑down menu, and then click Save.
- Exit out of Settings and then launch your web browser (or any network application) to ensure that you can connect to the wireless network.