Download your course calendar into Outlook
To import your course calendar into Outlook using the iCal Download feature in HUB, follow these steps:
- On your HUB home page, in the Class List widget, click the iCal Download button. (Ensure that you remember the name of the downloaded file so you can locate it in your Downloads folder in Step 6.)
NOTE: If the Class List widget does not display on your HUB home page, please see the Customize your HUB home page webpage to add it. (Student widget shown—Instructor widget similar.)
- In Outlook, click the File tab.
- In Backstage view, click Open & Export on the left‑hand pane.
- On the Open window, click Import/Export.
- On the Import and Export Wizard window, select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs), and then click Next.
- On the Browse window, select your Downloads folder on the left‑hand pane, select the iCalendar file you downloaded in Step 1, and then click OK.
- On the Microsoft Outlook window, click Import.
- In Outlook, click the Calendar icon at the bottom of the left‑hand navigation pane, and you can view and edit your course calendar entries.