Lead the next generation of information technology experts.
Welcome, alumni! We’re glad to have you back and want to strengthen your ties. Stay connected to Red River College by mentoring students from the Business Information Technology, Business Technology Management and Information Security programs.
Benefits to Mentors
- Greater leadership and professional skills development
- Enhanced ties with the information technology community
- Improvements in perspectives and ideas
Benefits to Mentees
- Enhanced knowledge about the information technology industry
- Networking opportunities
- Soft skills development
Your mentorship activities and schedule will be tailored by you and your mentee. Some activities could include:
- Lunch/coffee meetings
- Job shadowing
- Provide networking opportunities
- Attend information technology related and unrelated events
Partners meet at a time and place of mutual convenience, and you can count on the Applied Computer Education (ACE) department to support you through this journey.
Other Alumni Resources
Check out the Red River College alumni website to discover the benefits of being part of our alumni community.
Learn more ›
Stay in Touch
Stay in touch with Red River College by updating your contact information and receive exclusive offers, read about the latest news and enter prize draws.
Update your contact information ›
Want to check out the latest news and events about our activities? Subscribe to our e-newsletter › and check the Computer and Information Systems Technology box.