Data Science and Machine Learning
Recent advancements in computer hardware and machine learning algorithms have driven a rapid growth in the use of data science and machine learning across all economic sectors, with applications in robotics and automation, healthcare, finance, and government to name just a few. Because of this, there is now a huge demand for developers and data analysts with skills and experience in these fields.
In the Data Science and Machine Learning program, you will:
- Study the fundamental concepts in mathematics and statistics that make these technologies possible.
- Gain the skills to collect / organize data and use analytics to inform decisions.
- Implement current machine learning algorithms to address common needs in industry.
- Develop the skills to effectively communicate technical ideas with other developers as well as those without technical knowledge.
- Experience working with industry to develop code for real applications in data science and machine learning.