Do not come to WINNISPEED June 10-11 if you:
- are happy to let your competitors deliver faster by adopting Agile and Scrum
- do no need to adapt to changing market conditions
- do not need to be innovative
- do not need to stay competitive
Do come to WINNISPEED June 10-11 if you:
- want to supercharge innovation in your organization
- are ready to experience Extreme Manufacturing, Lean, Agile, and Scrum first hand
- want a low-cost, high-value Agile and Scrum learning opportunity
- are a technical professional, team leader, manager, executive, or organizational change leader
- are an Agile practitioner at any level of experience, including exploring Agile for the first time
- would like to meet and work with Joe Justice of Team WIKISPEED
- would love to learn by building a 100 mpg car in a single day
- like the idea of rapidly solving problems for social good
Joe Justice, founder of WIKISPEED, delivers ultra-efficient automobiles and social good projects and 60 times the rate of traditional businesses. Joe will be in Winnipeg for two days only. This is the first ever build of a Team WIKISPEED car in Canada.
- June 10 and 11 will be hands-on Extreme Manufacturing, Lean, Agile, and Scrum. Joe Justice will demonstrate these agile methodologies by leading two separate groups through the building of a 100 mpg Team WIKISPEED car. This is the first ever Team WIKISPEED build in Canada! Do not miss being one of the few able to participate.