The Wiisinin Diner
The Indigenous Culinary Skills students are putting their short order kitchen skills into action and serving up delicious breakfast and lunch for staff and students in the Prairie Lights Dining Room (Building C – Mall Level) at the Notre Dame Campus.
Hours of Operation
Days: Tuesday – Friday, March 14 – April 21
Breakfast: 9am – 10:30am
Lunch: 11:30am – 1:00pm
Note: Due to the restaurant being a training environment, we’re only able to accept single orders without any modifications. If your order did not go through or is rejected, it means we’re currently very busy or the order needs to be adjusted and you’ll need to try again. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Purchase a breakfast or lunch voucher from the Notre Dame Campus bookstore
- One breakfast entrée voucher is $6
- One lunch entrée voucher is $8
- Vouchers purchased in 2022 can be upgraded for 2023 vouchers with only an extra $1 or $2 charge.
- Purchased vouchers must be presented when you pick up your order.
- Check out the menu below
Open the menu below and select your order.
- Follow the prompts while selecting your order
- After choosing one item, follow the prompts to complete it (we’re only able to accept single orders without any modifications, please ignore “special instructions” as it does not apply)
- Click on the shopping cart in the top right corner. This will lead you to the checkout page.
- Please enter your contact information in case we need to get in touch with you.
- For payment method, select ‘Cash’ (no cash is needed at time of pick up, only the voucher is accepted).
- When you are ready to submit your order, click on the orange button at the bottom of the page that says, ‘Place Pickup Order Now’.
- You’ll receive a confirmation for the time to pick it up.
- Pick up your order
Orders can be picked up in the Prairie Lights Dining Room.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
See Menu and Order