Pathway to Health Programs
Pathway programs are preparatory and exploratory, and provide Indigenous Manitobans with the skills and supports to transition into selected programs at Red River College by increasing their academic, personal, social and financial readiness. Start your educational journey and prepare to select a career path in Dental Assisting, Nursing, Paramedicine Science Laboratory Technology, or Veterinary Technology. Gain the skills to succeed in a supportive and inclusive environment infused with Indigenous culture.
- One-year pathway to the following RRC programs:
- Dental Assisting
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Veterinary Technology
- Delivered at the Notre Dame Campus, Winnipeg
- Fall entry date
- One-on-one counselling
- Assistance with day care and housing
- Financial literacy workshops
- Academic and resource coaching
- Course-specific tutoring
For additional program information, including fees and admission requirements, please contact our Indigenous Liaison Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204.631.3361.