Learn what RRC’s Indigenous Education has to offer!
Date: Wednesday, March 17
Time: 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Connect with RRC instructors, staff and students, and explore programs and career paths virtually.
Whether you know what field you want to enter or are just beginning to think about your education, there are programs for every level of experience. This event will help you learn, plan, and start your post-secondary education in a supportive environment so you can receive the skills, training, and confidence to strengthen the path forward for the next seven generations. Let us know how we can help you carve your path as you aspire towards your personal, professional and community goals.
This event is for future First Nations, Métis and Inuit students, their families, friends, and support networks, community organizations, and anyone who wants to learn more about Indigenous Education at RRC.
What to Expect:
- Welcoming with Elder Una Swan
- Guest speaker Comedian Conway Kootenay
- Visit over 20 booths
- Attend a Live Panel Discussion (Live Broadcast Booth)
- Learn about programs, supports, and campuses
- Hear from current Indigenous students
- Prizes to be won!
These live, interactive presentations help you learn more about RRC from firsthand experiences. We’ve put together two Live Broadcasts topics that cover some of the big questions potential students are having about learning in a post-pandemic world. Each Broadcast will have multiple sessions for you to tune into.
- How Work Integrated Learning Can Launch your Career
- Discussion with Current Students – How is your Virtual Learning Experience?