Connect Cafe: Groups Coffee Chats – May 11, 18 & 24 (Virtual)
Join CIBC’s Campus team for group coffee chats, where you’ll have the opportunity to connect in an intimate group environment, ask questions, and network with members of the CIBC Campus Recruitment team.
Attendees will gain insights on how to develop ‘job-ready skills’, gather tips/tricks on the application process, and make important connections.
These events target students interested in Fall 2023 co-op opportunities at CIBC or new/recent grads who will be entering the full-time workforce soon.
For more information, or to register, click the links below:
- CIBC Campus Event – Connect Cafe: Group Coffee Chat – May 11
- Registration deadline: May 7
- CIBC Campus Event – Connect Cafe: Group Coffee Chat – May 18
- Registration deadline: May 14
- CIBC Campus Event – Connect Cafe: Group Coffee Chat – May 24
- Registration deadline: May 16
- You must be a current post-secondary student to attend.
- Space is limited. Meeting invitations and MS Teams links will be sent to selected students.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.