City of Winnipeg Hiring Hundreds of Seasonal Positions for Summer 2023
If you’re looking for summer work then you’ll want to consider applying for a seasonal position with the City of Winnipeg.
The city has a variety of jobs available and each one is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience working. Positions include:
- By-law Support Worker – Indigenous (#122867)
- Summer Student Labourer (#122872)
- Office Support (#122873)
- 311 Customer Service Representative (#122876)
- Wading Pool Attendants (#122929)
- Recreation Technicians (#122930)
- Student Labourer (#122968)
- Gardener (#123004)
- Seasonal Meter Reader (#123018)
Additional jobs may be available or become available in the future, so students are encouraged to check the City of Winnipeg Careers Page regularly.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org