New session starting November 2020
What you will learn:
- Differences between residential and commercial tests
- Building science and driving forces of air leakage
- Testing standards and code requirements
- Test considerations and planning
- Required materials and equipment
- First-hand experience with setup and use of blower door equipment
- Trouble-shooting common problems encountered during testing
This workshop concludes with a full live test at the Centre for Applied Research in Sustainable Infrastructure (CARSI) at Red River College, which will incorporate diagnostic tools and data analysis.
Course date and cost
Dates: November 18, 19, 20, 2020
Times: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (will end at 2 p.m. on the last day to allow time for travel)
Cost: $1,495 + GST
Location: Red River College, 2055 Notre Dame Ave., Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
To register, email Alexis Epp: email@example.com
Learn from instructors whose experience ranges from applied research-related to energy efficiency, field observation, commercial and residential airtightness testing, commissioning, education, training and more.
Additional course information:
204.631.3325 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Other course offerings can be found at rrc.ca/techsolutions
Please note: additional information regarding COVID-19 protocols will be communicated to you prior to the training session.