Welcome to RRC’s Stevenson Campus!
We have gathered information pertaining to the courses that we offer at Red River College’s Stevenson Campus. We encourage any inquires regarding specially designed programs for your needs.
Please see the links below for a list of courses we offer international students as well as other information important to becoming an international student at Stevenson Aviation.
- See what specific admission requirements must be met in order to qualify as an international student at RRC’s Stevenson Campus.
- Once accepted to RRC, you will need to obtain a Student Authorization in order to study in Canada.
- RRC offers various courses to our International Students. Have a look at the programs we offer.
- A list of important links to help international students live and study in Manitoba.
A student authorization gives you the legal right to remain in Canada to take on academic, professional or vocational training at an approved educational institution. You should complete an application for a Student Authorization (form IMM-1208) at the nearest Canadian government office in the country where you live.
When you apply for a Student Authorization, you will need the following documents:
- Proof of your acceptance by Stevenson Aviation
- Proof of financial support
- Evidence of good character, and if applicable, a letter from you sponsor
- Certificate of medial clearance
- A valid passport
When you arrive in Canada, immigration officers will issue you your Student Authorization when you present the approval letter you received at the Canadian government office abroad.
Obtaining a Student Authorization can take up to four months, or sometimes even longer. Don’t delay!