To forget the RRCWireless network after resetting your password, follow these steps:
- On the Start screen, click the Desktop tile.
- Click the Network icon in the bottom right‑hand corner of the desktop taskbar.
- Under Networks, click View Connection Settings.
- On the left‑hand pane, click the Connections menu, and then under Wi‑Fi, click the Manage known networks link.
- On the Manage known networks menu, under Choose a network to forget, click RRCWireless, and then click Forget to remove the RRCWireless network from your device.
- If RRCWireless does not automatically appear in your list of available networks, refer to the Configure wireless network – Windows 8.1 webpage to manually add it; otherwise, refer to the Connect to wireless network – Windows 8.1 webpage for instructions on connecting to the network.