Set up VMware Client for students
- Click the VMware Horizon link to navigate to the download website, and then click Install VMware Horizon Client.
- On the Download VMware Horizon Clients page, on the Product Downloads tab, in the VMware Horizon Client for Windows group, click the Go to Downloads link.
- On the Download VMware Horizon Client for Windows page, on the Product Downloads tab, in the VMware Horizon Client for Windows group, click the Download button.
- Follow your web browser’s prompts for installing software, or double‑click the VMware Horizon Client installer in your Downloads folder and follow the prompts.
- On the VMware Horizon window, click Agree & Install, and accept all the software’s default settings if prompted.
- When the Success window opens, click Finish, and then click Restart Now.
- Once your system restart is complete, double‑click the VMware Horizon Client desktop icon to launch the software.
- If you are launching the software for the first time, on the VMware Horizon Client window, click the New Server button.
- Enter the server name as it appears in the image below into the field, and then click Connect.
- On the Disclaimer window, click Accept.
- On the Login window, enter your College user name and password, and then click Login.
Once you log on, you will see the virtual desktop connections that you have access to.