Click Here To Return Back To The RRC Home Page

Students With Disabilities

If you need extra academic support because you have a physical, learning or mental health disability (like depression or anxiety), Counselling and Accessibility Services will help you set up specialized tutoring.

Call (204) 632-3966 to set up an appointment to discuss tutoring, exam accommodations, interpreting services, note-taking assistance and more.