Tax Information Session-March 25
Have you filed your 2020 Tax Return yet? If not, you could be missing out on refunds and credits!
The Centre for International Education & Global Partnerships is hosting WebEx sessions all about Income Tax:
- March 25th, 11:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Click Here to register for this session. Click on the “Register” link, and enter the password “CIEGP21” to enter the registration page.
Register now, as spaces are limited in this final session.
Who is this for?
- Newcomers to Canada
- International Students
- First-time tax filers
- Students with tax-related questions
A representative of the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) will present an overview of Canada’s income tax process and will be available to answer your questions.
Some of the questions that will be answered:
- Why should I file my tax return?
- Do I have to pay someone to file my tax return for me, or can I do it for free?
- How can I avoid being scammed?
- What do I need to do?
- When are the deadlines?
- Where can I get help?
- Your questions!
Plan to attend one of these WebEx Events-register using the links on this page.