Get Hired at Home: A Virtual Expo for International Students and Alumni
Do you want to stay, work and succeed in Canada?
Register for Devant’s FREE online, interactive expo ‘Get Hired at Home‘ and live-chat with up to 25 companies and recruiters who are waiting for you at their virtual booths.
This Canadian virtual hiring expo is bringing 2021 Priority, Entry-Level, Co-Op & Internship opportunities to you! Take advantage of this AI-fuelled hiring event and maximize your success by attending the pre-event career development workshop to perfect your virtual interview and elevator pitch skills.
Part 1: January 28, 2021
Career Development Workshop
Attend the pre-event preparation training hosted by Devant’s career development professionals and meet like-minded peers to set yourself up for success at the live event.
- Get introduced to the participating companies and prioritise available job positions.
- Learn the latest virtual interview etiquette and technology tips.
- Understand how to perfect your elevator pitch.
- Choose 1 of 4 available time slots (8:30am, 12pm, 3pm or 6pm ET) at your convenience.
Part 2: February 4, 2021
Virtual Hiring Expo
The interactive event floor plan will mirror the real-life networking event experience.
- Browse through employers to learn about their business, products and services at their virtual booths.
- Interact with recruiters and companies via text, call, live-chat, or video on any device.
- Learn about available job positions, schedule virtual interviews and get hired at home.
Get matched with other event attendees based on your shared home country and/or desired career industry!
Join them in the networking cafe and start making important connections.
For more information and to register, visit: Get Hired at Home – Register now
If you have any questions or need additional assistance to prepare for this event, please contact Student Employment Services at SES@rrc.ca.