Order your books early!
If you will be studying from outside Manitoba in the Winter term, be sure to order your textbooks well in advance, as shipping times may be significantly delayed due to the Holiday rush and COVID-19 restrictions.
Please see below instructions from the Red River College Campus Store for ordering your books online:
ORDERING COURSE MATERIALS / International Students
Welcome to Red River College! To order your course materials for the 2020-2021 Academic Year please follow the steps below:
- Visit Red River College Campus Store website https://bookstore.rrc.ca/.
- Click on the TEXTBOOK header.
- Scroll down to FIND MY TEXTBOOKS.
- Enter your Last Name & RRC student number.
- Click SEARCH
- Your PERSONAL list of Course Materials will appear.
- Select the course materials you would like to order and add them to your cart.
- You will be asked to enter your account information. Your RRC credentials are not automatically loaded into our e-commerce site. You will have to create your account.
- Please note that your RRC email address includes the word ‘academic’ and may also include a 2 digit number or your middle initial.
- To confirm you RRC email address please check out your profile in the RRC HUB.
- Select the shipping method of INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. Red River College will be paying for shipping of course materials to International locations for the 2020-2021 Academic year.
- Depending on the destination of the shipment, it will take approximately 3-8 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Insurance my not be available for some international shipments. Lost shipments are the responsibility of the customers.
- For those of you studying in Canada select the shipping method of SHIP TO ME VIA CANADA POST. You are responsible for paying the shipping cost of your order.
- It will take about 10 business days for your order to arrive.
- In the SPECIAL INSTRUCTION box please add you RRC student number.