SES Employment Preparation Series: More prizes to give away!
The Career and Workforce Development Month celebration continues!
Red River College’s Student Employment Services (SES) has planned a month-long series of learning opportunities, live AMAs (Ask Me Anything) and interactive sessions to help students with their career development, including the new PREP-peroni Trivia.
Here’s what SES will focus on this week:
Week 2: November 16th – 20th
- Top 5 Profile To-Do’s
- Learning LinkedIn for Students
- AMA: LinkedIn
- PREP-peroni Trivia: LinkedIn Edition!
Next week will be a new topic:
Week 3: November 23rd – 27th
Theme: Informational Interviews
- Informational Interviews defined
- Requesting and conducting informational interviews
- AMA: Informational Interviews
- PREP-peroni Trivia: Informational Interviews Edition!
For more information and to register for these sessions – and join the PREP-peroni Trivia for a chance to win prizes – visit: SES Employment Preparation series
Visit this post if you missed Week 1: SES Employment Preparation, Job Search Edition
If you have any questions, please contact Student Employment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.