Communication Skills Help Desk – Winter 2020 Schedule Updates and “Writing Lab” at NDC
- Do you need immediate assistance with your communication skills (oral or written) for an assignment?
- Do you want to develop your language & communication skills for your academic program and industry in general?
- Do you speak a first language that isn’t English, and do you need access to ongoing language tutoring support?
If you answered “YES” to any one of the questions, then come visit us at the Communication Skills Help Desk! This is a drop-in support – no registration is needed.
Exchange District Campus
Location: Library in P214 (the Open Tutoring Area).
- Mondays: 12 – 2 p.m. (Cancelled on March 2nd for exams; begins again March 9th)
- Wednesdays: 12 – 2 p.m. (Cancelled on March 4th for exams; begins again March 11th)
- (NOTE: Thursdays from 2 – 4 p.m. is now DISCONTINUED)
Notre Dame Campus:
Location: Library “study nook” to the right of the Circulation Desk, across from CM40, and in the Computer Lab on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Tuesdays: 12 – 2 p.m. (Study nook and Library Computer Lab)
- Thursdays: 11 – 2 p.m. (Study nook)
- Fridays: 12 – 3 p.m. (Study nook and Library Computer Lab)
NOTE: The tutor in the Computer Lab will be circulating and available for support as needed. Please let them know if you need support.
Drop in, bring your assignments, and meet with a tutor to further develop your communication skills!