Communications Skills Help Desk
The Academic Success Centre is offering a NEW support this term to all RRC students – the Communication Skills Help Desk.
- Do you need immediate assistance with your communication skills (oral or written) for an assignment?
- Do you want to develop your language & communication skills for your academic program and industry in general?
- Do you speak a first language that isn’t English, and do you need access to ongoing language tutoring support?
If you answered “YES” to any one of the questions, then come visit us at the Communication Skills Help Desk! This is a drop-in support – no registration is needed.
Exchange District Campus
Location: Library in P214 (the Open Tutoring Area).
- Mondays from 11 – 1pm
- Wednesdays from 12 – 2pm
- Thursdays from 2 – 4pm
Notre Dame Campus:
Location: Library study space to the right of the Circulation Desk, across from CM40.
- Mondays from 11 – 1pm (every week)
- Wednesday from 11 – 2pm (every week)
- Thursday from 4-6pm (cancelled)
- Friday from 12 to 2 (November 1), and 12 to 3 (November 8, 15, 22, 29, & December 6)
*Please note the changes to the NDC Help Desk Schedule for the rest of this term.
Drop in, bring your assignments, and meet with a tutor to further develop your communication skills!