Winnipeg Trolley Company
We have free tickets with the Winnipeg Trolley Company for a Classic Winnipeg Tour on Saturday, October 5 from 2:00 – 4:30 pm. It will be an opportunity for you to “see the sights” and to learn more about the city! We will also have a fun activity and prizes. Highlights include:
- St. Boniface, Winnipeg’s charming French quarter;
- The Exchange District, a popular major motion picture filming location housing North America’s largest collection of turn-of-the-century architecture;
- Bell MTS Place hockey arena, home of the NHL’s Winnipeg Jets;
- The community club where The Guess Who and Neil Young (popular Winnipeg artists) got their start;
- The stately mansions of Wellington Crescent;
- The grand 400-acre Assiniboine Park;
- The Canadian Museum for Human Rights, the world’s only human rights museum; and
- The Manitoba Legislative Building, one of Canada’s most mysterious architectural wonders.
Seats are limited and there is a maximum of two tickets per person with priority given to current students at RRC.
If interested, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student number, and number of tickets. Details of the tour will be provided to participants before the event.