Tax Season: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year?
Did you know that filing a simple tax return could put hundreds of dollars in your bank account?
There are still a few seats left for our last Tax Information Session, this Monday at the Notre Dame Campus–register today!
Who is this for?
- Newcomers to Canada
- International Students
- First-time tax filers
- Students with tax-related questions
A representative of the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) will present an overview of Canada’s income tax process and will be available to answer your questions.
Some of the questions that will be answered:
- Why should I file my tax return?
- Do I have to pay someone to file my tax return for me, or can I do it for free?
- How can I avoid being scammed?
- What do I need to do?
- When are the deadlines?
- Where can I get help?
- Your questions!
Please register in advance to reserve your seat:
Notre Dame Campus
- March 4, 2019
- 4:00-6:00 pm
- Orange Lecture Theatre
- Register Here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/income-tax-information-session-ndc-tickets-56372046308
This information session is hosted by the Centre for International Education & Global Partnerships.
For more information, please email email@example.com .