Income Tax Information Sessions
As you may have noticed, the College has posted your T2202A tax forms on the Hub—you can find them under the “Payments and Profile” Tab. You may also be getting tax slips and receipts from employers, charities, or other organizations.
Do you have questions about how to file your income tax return? Come get answers at our Income Tax Information Session!
- Why should I file my tax return?
- Do I have to pay someone to file my tax return for me, or can I do it for free?
- How can I avoid being scammed?
- What do I need to do?
- When are the deadlines?
- Where can I get help?
A representative of the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) will present an overview of Canada’s income tax process and will be available to answer your questions.
Who is this for?
- Newcomers to Canada
- International Students
- First-time tax filers
- Students with tax-related questions
Please register in advance to reserve your seat:
Exchange District Campus
- February 25, 2019
- 4:00-6:00 pm
- Great West Life Lecture Theatre (A104)
- Register Here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/income-tax-information-session-tickets-56367830699
Notre Dame Campus
- March 6, 2019
- 4:00-6:00 pm
- Orange Lecture Theatre
- Register Here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/income-tax-information-session-ndc-tickets-56372046308
This information session is hosted by the Centre for International Education & Global Partnerships.
For more information, please also check out our tax post from last month, or email firstname.lastname@example.org .