Next week’s GO (Get Oriented) session is focused on connections.
When you start in a new place, you have to start building your network of personal relationships. How do you do that in a new culture?
Come to this week’s GO Session to get important tips about how to build healthy positive relationships on and off campus!.
Week 5 (October 1-5, 2018) Get Connected!
- Notre Dame Campus: Tuesday, October 2, 12:00-1:00 pm, eTV Studio
The NDC session will also be streamed and recorded by eTV Learning Technologies for viewing 24/7 across campuses.
Please register for the session at your campus online:
Register early, as seats are limited for the in-person sessions.
If you missed last week’s sessions, you can find them all on the GO Webpage, or click on the links below:
- GO Session: Get Organized! Planning For Success in your Program
- GO Session: Language & Academic Supports
- GO Session: What’s Your Target?
- GO Session: Student Employment Services
GO (Get Oriented) is the third stage of transition supports for new immigrant and international students. Over the first 8 weeks of your program, we have strategies, resources, and supports to help you start on the path to success in your life, program, and career in Canada.