Volunteer with the Intercultural Mentorship Program!
Intercultural communication is an increasingly important skill for today’s leaders in a global workplace. Red River College’s Intercultural Mentorship Program encourages meaningful interaction and dialogue to help you build skills for success – in the classroom and in your career.
Who we are:
- a one-on-one partnership between a Canadian-raised student and an immigrant/international student.
Who you are:
- a positive role-model
- curious about other cultures
- willing to share from your own culture
- able to create space for insightful conversation
- excited about exploring Winnipeg and have fun!
Why get involved:
Build community: Help create a welcoming, inclusive and diverse space, on campus and in the community
Build connections: Engage with others in a fun and positive way that encourages reflection and dialogue
Build skills: Transfer valuable intercultural knowledge into the workplace.
Two $1,000 Awards available for partnerships that embrace the spirit of Mentorship!
Visit www.rrc.ca/imp to read more and apply!