You’re Set, Ready—now it’s time to GO!
GO (Get Oriented) is the third stage of transition supports for new immigrant and international students. Over the first 8 weeks of your program, we have strategies, resources, and supports to help you start on the path to success in your life, program, and career in Canada.
GO Workshops will run on Tuesdays & Wednesdays from September 4th to October 24th:
- Notre Dame Campus: Tuesdays, 12:00-1:00 pm, eTV Studio
The NDC session will also be streamed and recorded by eTV Learning Technologies for viewing 24/7 across campuses.
- Week 1 (Sept 4-7, 2018) Get Involved – Opportunities on Campus
- Week 2 (Sept 10-14. 2018) Get Settled – Finding What you Need in Winnipeg
- Week 3 (Sept 17-21, 2018) Get Organized: Planning for Success in your Program
- Week 4 (Sept 24-28, 2018) Get Working: Your Career Starts NOW
- Week 5 (October 1-5, 2018) Get Connected: Building Relationships in a New Culture
- Week 6 (October 9-12, 2018) Get Culture: Understanding Canadian Culture
- Week 7 (October 15-19, 2018) Get Help: Dealing with Challenges in your Program
- Week 8 (October 22-26, 2018) Get Healthy: Healthy Mind, Healthy Life
Please register for the session at your campus online:
Register early, as seats are limited for the in-person sessions.