Illustration Wizardry Camp
Be the talk of your local school of witchcraft and wizardry when you show off your new illustration spells. Learn graphic design and illustration skills to tell a story through fun pieces of art for books and magazines. You’ll swear it’s magic!
This camp is limited to only 8 seats.
14-18 years old.
Dates and Fees for 2020
|Jul. 27 – Jul. 31||Mon. – Fri.||1:30pm – 3:00pm||$69*|
Jumpstart Digital Art Camp OR knowledge of the Procreate app (unless using traditional materials)
- Digital OR traditional art materials
- iPad + stylus
- * Procreate app optional if using traditional materials, required if using digital materials (additional, one-time cost of $13.99)
- Microsoft Teams app (included with registration)
- Secondary device for use with Microsoft Teams (recommended but not required)
- Media of your choice (Markers, paint, pencil)
- Scanner or Scanner App (free)
About the Instructor
This live, online camp focuses on technology, art, and creativity and is run by Shae Tuomi, a talented local designer who will keep you engaged for hours.
Shae is a graduate of Red River College’s Digital Media Design Program and is passionate about teaching youth to explore their creative side through digital art. She has worked with organizations including Electric Monk Media and New Media Manitoba to create original illustrations. Although easily distracted by small things like ducks and plants, Shae is drawn to helping her students succeed.
Only 8 seats available. Register for this camp while seats remain!
Refunds and Questions
Refunds must be requested at least eight calendar days before the camp start date.