The Healthy Minds, Healthy College Steering Committee oversees HMHC strategy, ensuring integration with the College strategic plan and coordination with other local and provincial priorities in relevant sectors.
The Steering Committee provides an opportunity for key internal and external stakeholders to discuss HMHC, directing the development of the key goals, work plan, and evaluation strategy. The mandate of the Committee is to provide an ongoing mechanism for input and advice to the Mental Health Coordinator on key points in the development and implementation of HMHC. The Steering Committee will also deliberate on and review input received from the HMHC Advisory Group.
- Laureen Janzen – Manager of Counselling and Accessibility, Student Support Services
- Breanna Sawatzky – Mental Health Coordinator, Student Support Services
Internal RRC Members
- Dave Rogalsky – Director, Student Support Services
- Melanie Gudmundson – Director, Human Resource Services
- Julie Sharma – Senior Analyst, Institutional Analysis and Planning
- Tracy Brant – Chair, Indigenous Education and Access Programs
- Jodi Pluchinski – Director, Safety and Health Services
- Debbie O’Donnell Weigelt – Dean, Health Sciences and Community Services
- Naomi Kruse – Administrative Assistant, Counselling, Accessibility and Student Employment Services
- Karen Kyliuk – Mental Health Resource & Education Facilitator, Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
- Avery Halldorson – RRC Students’ Association
- Bobbette Shoffner – Executive Director, Mount Carmel Clinic
- Stephen Sutherland – Provincial Campus Mental Health Initiatives Specialist, Canadian Mental Health Association, Manitoba and Winnipeg