Through the voluntary STRATA Select Program, you are eligible for discounts on a variety of products and services such as an Individual Life & Living Benefits consultation. Whether you are looking to supplement or replace group life and living benefits, or reviewing options for a loved one, a consultation with an independent insurance agent is your best choice.
With access to multiple insurance companies without bias, an independent agent will serve as your consultant and trusted advisor. With your best interests in mind, a consultant will analyze the full array of available products to recommend the best fit for you.
An individual life and living benefits consultation will include:
- A Comprehensive Needs Assessment – before recommending your best combination of coverage, service and value, your consultation will assess:
- Coverage Duration
- Family Medical History
- Outstanding Debt Concerns
- Administrative Support – application process and completion of all required administration within applicable timeframes.
- Prompt and Personal Service – ongoing assistance with any questions, policy adjustments and claims as they arise.
Log on to your STRATA Select website for contact information and more information on other STRATA Select discounts.
Login: rrc Password: voluntary
The LifeWorks website contains useful tools and articles to help you and your family. You even have access to seminars and Podcasts at www.lifeworks.com.
LifeWorks contains the resources for managing stress, depression, addiction, and many other mental health issues that may be affecting your health and well-being. Check out this month’s recommended Podcast:
- Getting Help for Depression