It can be difficult to balance the demands of work with those of your personal life. LifeWorks offers resources and professional services to assist you in living a more balanced life, and achieving your goals.
LifeWorks is a full-service Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) available 24 hours a day, seven days a week! 
- 24/7 telephone access to bilingual consultation with experts on child care, parenting, education, elder care, nutrition and wellness;
- Initial in-person consultation for legal issues;
- Referrals to helpful community resources;
- Extensive library of educational materials including articles, booklets, kits and audio recordings;
- Online interactive tools, information and resources
Whether you’re struggling to find a doctor who is accepting new patients in your area, or looking for ways to improve your health and wellness, LifeWorks has a variety of useful tools and resources that can help you make those first steps toward your goals.
LifeWorks can help you with your concerns relating to :
LIFE: Stress/Overload, Anxiety, Depression, Grief/Loss, Community Resources
FAMILY: Parenting, Separation/Divorce, Blended Families, Caring for Older Adults, Education
MONEY: Saving/Investing, Debt Management, Estate Planning/Wills, Home Buying/Renting
WORK: Work Relationships, Job Stress/Burnout, Managing People
HEALTH: Fitness/Nutrition, Sleep, Addiction/Recovery, Smoking Cessation
Counseling services can be personalized to suit whatever method you are comfortable with, both telephonic and in-person .
LifeWorks is confidential. Neither your employer nor anyone else will know that you used LifeWorks without your consent, except when governed by law.
You won’t have to wait long for service as more than 80 per cent of calls are answered within 20 seconds! Or, you can access LifeWorks on their website www.lifeworks.com or on their mobile app. 
Benefits of using your Employee Assistance Program with LifeWorks :
- Increase productivity
- Reduce physical and mental health concerns
- Manage personal and professional challenges
- Make healthier lifestyle choices
- Maintain Wellness; and
- Achieve work-life balance
To contact LifeWorks: 1.877.207.8833
Français : 1 877 307-1080 TTY: 1.877.371.9978
User ID: rrcefap Password: efap
 Ceridian LifeWorks. Frequently Asked Questions: Your EFAP & Work-Life/Wellness Resource.
 Ceridian Canada Ltd. Employee Assistance Program (EAP)