Through Red River College’s affiliation with HUB International STRATA Benefits Consulting, employees have access to a suite of voluntary products and services offered at discounted or preferred group rates.
Why does Red River College offer a voluntary benefit program?
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits program and are committed to enhancing and aligning this program to meet the needs of our employees.
What is Group Home Insurance?
The Co-operators Group Home Insurance program, depending on the type and amount of coverage chosen, shelters you from financial loss due to theft, unforeseen events such as fire or vandalism or personal liability that may occur if someone is injured while visiting your home. The group insurance is tailored to you!
The Co-operators group insurance program offers Red River College employees group home insurance that is tailored to meet your needs. By being a part of the Co-operators group home insurance program, you have the opportunity for the following value-added benefits:
- OneStep™ – 24/7 claims service that never sleeps and handles most claims in as little as one call.
- Flexible payment options – choose the day, method and frequency for your payment deductions.
- Claims guarantee – claims counseling and no increase of premiums if you decide to pay a claim out of pocket.
- Service Review Panel – regional panels of client volunteers that offer impartial review for claimants who may be unsatisfied.
- Automatic Coverage – for most new insurable items until the next renewal date without changing the premium.
- Blanket Limit Coverage – complete coverage of up to $2 million for building, contents and outbuildings, and additional living expenses.
For more details on the Co-operators group home insurance program, or to get a free, no-obligation quote, call 1-800-387-1963 or visit www.cooperatorsgroupinsurance.ca.