Great‐West Life GroupNet™
Access to the online site for your group Health and Dental benefits information has never been easier with Great‐West Life’s GroupNet™ for Plan Members.
Available 24/7, this user friendly site provides the following:
- Online claim submission
- Sign up for direct deposit claim payments
- View and print your claim status and Explanation of Benefits (EOB) for the past 24 months. The EOB can be used to coordinate benefits with other insurance carriers.
- Create and print a summary of your claim history by patient and/or benefit.
- Complete and print personalized claim forms.
- Access to Great-West Life’s Health & Wellness Site
Information when you’re on the go from your Benefits Solutions People. Great-West Life’s GroupNet™ Mobile app lets you take GroupNet™ for Plan Members with you. You can download GroupNet™ Mobile to Android™, BlackBerry®, and iPhone.
Great-West’s GroupNet™ Mobile lets you:
- Submit claims online through Member eClaims
- Access personalized coverage information about benefits, claims and more – quickly and easily, any time
- View card information including: member ID, Drug and Global Medical Assistance
- Locate the nearest approved provider who has access to Provider eClaims, through a built-in GPS mapping tool
Member eClaims Submission
To use Member eClaims, you must be registered for GroupNet™ for Plan Members and signed up for Direct Deposit of claims payments.
How Member eClaims Works:
You will see the Submit Online Claims option once signed in to GroupNet™ for Plan Members. Claims can be submitted following these six easy steps:
1. Select Type of Claim
2. Select Provider when required
3. Select a Patient (yourself or family member)
4. Enter the Expense Details for the service received
5. Read and Agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and the ‘Claim Summary and Consent’ sections
6. View or Print the Confirmation and Summary of your online claim
Once your claim has been adjudicated you will receive confirmation via an email notification or text message to your mobile phone.