Looking for signs of spring, well then you will enjoy this edition of the Monday Mash. Here are a few great sites dedicated to helping you spring into wellness this week.
- If you are looking for a great way to catalogue the best and brightest of ideas related to – almost anything – check out Pinterest. I have recently “pinned” their info on gardening and started my own “pin” collection on home organization.
- A new book called the UnDiet, is making waves in Canada. Winnipeg born author Meghan Telpner has told a compelling story related to her diagnosis of Crohn’s Disease and her battle back to health using what she calls the UnDiet.
- Are you looking for new ways to get more local food on your plate, check out Food Matters Manitoba for upcoming workshops and menu ideas. You can also “Dig In” to Local Food by attending the next Sustainability Speaker Series on May 14th.
- I just discovered a local food group called Urban Eatin‘. They are a local gardeners workers coop that promotes building edible urban spaces. One workshop I am interested in, is learning how to make a cob oven in my own backyard.
- If you are you good with a camera, you may want to submit your favourite photos to the Manitoba Sustainability in Focus EcoCalendar Photo Contest. Winning entries will be featured in a future Manitoba EcoCalendar.
If you have a link or a photo that you’d like to share send an email to email@example.com and we’ll include it in a future “Mash” edition.