NAOSH (North American Occupational Safety and Health) week is an annual event recognized across Canada, the United States and Mexico. The goal of NAOSH Week is to focus the attention of employers, employees, the general public and all partners in occupational safety, health and the environment on the importance of preventing injury and illness in the workplace, at home and in the community.
Mark Your Calendars! NAOSH this year is May 5 to 11. This year’s theme is: Safety and Health: A Commitment for Life! Are You As Safe As You Think?
RRC has previously been recognized for its NAOSH week activities held by both Provincial and National NAOSH award committees.
Please help our Workplace Safety and Health Committees recognize NAOSH week this year by participating in the following activities
- Nominate a fellow employee for the Safety Champion Bravo award
- Contests with prizes to win!
- First Aid Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Hearing Conservation Training
- AED Awareness (live streamed)
- Lockdown Drills
- Celebration BBQs at NDC & Roblin Centre
To Learn More
- Check out the Display Cabinet by the Library at NDC
- Check out the sign at Notre Dame & Route 90 (while stopped at the Red Light :))
- Watch All Staff News during May 6 to 10 for schedules and how you can participate
Safety and Health: A Commitment for Life! Are You As Safe As You Think?