Okay, summer is here! How exciting! With summer comes the need to have more liquids, ice creams, gelato, popsicles, pops, anything cold, refreshing, and thirst-quenching.
I am one of those people who like to make my own food from scratch. So, with that I found a Triple Berry Pops recipe on Vegetarian Times newsletter I get every week. I hope you like the pops. I know I am going to make them for my son:
Makes 8 pops
Berries are excellent sources of anthocyanin, potent antioxidants that fight disease and are best preserved when frozen.
- 1 ½ cups fresh or frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- ½ to 1 cup frozen white grape juice concentrate
- Purée all ingredients in blender 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth.
- Strain through fine sieve into bowl to remove seeds. Ladle into ice pop molds, and freeze at least 4 hours.