Resources about the modern practice of instruction in blended and online environments.
Resource site: Algonquin College. Professor of the 21st Century.
- Algonquin College Professor of the 21st Century Self-Assessment Check Lists
- Enhancing Professional Practice
- Engaging Learning Environments
- Teaching Strategies
- Assessing Students
- Creating Learning Materials
- Applying Technology
- Curriculum Design
Ebook: Tony Bates. (2015). Teaching in a Digital Age. BCcampus OpenEd.
- Available as an online ebook: http://opentextbc.ca/teachinginadigitalage/.
- Available as a PDF: http://opentextbc.ca/teachinginadigitalage/open/download?filename=Teaching-in-a-Digital-Age-1429535678&type=pdf.
- Available in multiple other formats.
Ebook: Theory and Practice of Online Learning. Edited by Anderson and Elloumi. Athabasca: Athabasca Press.
- Available as an online ebook: http://cde.athabascau.ca/online_book/contents.html.
- Available as a PDF: http://cde.athabascau.ca/online_book/pdf/TPOL_book.pdf