RRC graduates make up an important part of the skilled workforce in
Manitoba. There are many full-time programs which serve both aerospace and manufacturing organizations offered at Red River College, including:
- Mechanical Engineering Technologist (MET) Diploma
- Manufacturing Technician (ManTech)
- Precision Metal Machining (PMM)
- Manufacturing CAD/CAM (ManCAD)
- Pre-employment Welding (both traditional and robotic capability)
- Technology Management (Advanced Diploma)
- Power Engineering Technology
Industry training programs and courses also available for delivery or customization including composites fabrication, CNC operation & programming, robotics & automation, additive manufacturing, and many more. See ‘training’ page for industry training information.
Industry training courses in composites layup and assembly, quality, manufacturing orientation, NDT/NDI, OLT, Lean 101, and more – for industry training courses and programs, directly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.