If you reside outside of Winnipeg, you may arrange for exam invigilation off-campus.
- If you reside within 100 kilometres of one of the RRC Regional Campuses (Interlake, Portage, Steinbach or Winkler), it is mandatory that you contact the Campus directly to arrange for exam invigilation services
825 Manitoba Ave.
Selkirk, MB R1A 1T0
Campus 32-5th Street SE
Portage la Prairie, MB R1N 1J2
Unit #2-385 Loewen Blvd
Steinbach, MB R5G 0B3
100-561 Main St.
Winkler, MB R6W 1E8
- If you are unable to write at one of the Red River College Regional Campuses, you must make your own arrangements for exam invigilation. A qualified invigilator can be found by contacting your local college, public library, or educational institution.
- Exam invigilators must have a professional designation (school administrator, teacher, doctor, lawyer, librarian or member of the clergy for example). An exam invigilator cannot be a relative, friend, co-worker, supervisor, another student, or someone living at the same address.
- Exams cannot be written at your or invigilator’s private residence.
- The Distance Delivery Off-Campus Exam Request form must be complete with invigilator’s signature, and submitted to the School of Continuing Education office 3 weeks in advance of your scheduled write date(s). Forms can be submitted by email, fax (204.633.6489) or post mail (C116-2055 Notre Dame Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3H 0J9).
- Off-Campus exam invigilators are subject to approval by the School of Continuing Education. If approved, exam(s) will be sent directly to your invigilator.
- You must inform our office of any exam date changes and/or cancellations.
- Any fees associated with off-campus invigilation services are your responsibility.
Note: Technical Support is available Monday – Thursday, 8:00am-7:30pm;
Fridays, 8:00am-4:00pm; and Saturdays, 8:00am-4:00pm (CST)
Red River College Online Education Exams Contact
Sabina Pehlich, Exam Administration
C116–2055 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0J9
Phone: 204.632.3080 or Toll-free 1.866.242.7073