Taking a campus tour of Red River College is one of the best ways to dertermine if this is the right place for you. Taking a campus tour can provide you with some valuable info about RRC that you wouldn’t learn anywhere else.
Here are my top 5 suggestions that will help make your campus tour a success:
Plan ahead. Book your tour in advance to ensure you get a timeslot that works with your schedule. www.rrc.ca/visitwithus
1. Come prepared with a list of questions to ask your tour guide.
2. Wear comfortable shoes. A tour can be up to an hour long.
3. Ask to meet with people. If you want to set up an appointment with an academic advisor or other college staff, this takes some coordination in advance. Be sure to ask about this before your arrival on campus.
4. Stay in touch. Don’t hesitate to contact your tour guide after the campus visit if you still have questions. Keep their buisiness card when they give it to you for future reference.
5. Book your individual or group campus tour by visiting www.rrc.ca/visitwithus
We look forward to seeing you on campus!