If you are checking out various options for post-secondary — whether you are a high school student or someone looking to change direction or update your education, there are a number of things that you can do to learn more about RRC.
- Request a Viewbook which includes a listing of all of RRC’s full-time programs, detailing tuition costs, details about the program and short links to our webpage to find out the most up-to-date information about the programs that interest you.
- Make an appointment with an Academic Advisor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Talk to an Academic Advisor about the programs you are interested in and they can provide you with information to help you make a decision about what is right for you.
- Book a campus tour by going to www.rrc.ca/visitwithus. See Red River College for yourself! Bring family members, friends or your whole class to tour any of our campuses and really get a sense for what it’s like to be a student at RRC.
- Contact a Recruiter by going to www.rrc.ca/visitwithus and we would be happen to answer any questions that we can. If we can’t answer your questions, we’ll know who can.
- Visit our Open House for the opportunity to see inside RRC labs, meet instructors and get your questions answered. There will be lots of prizes including the opportunity to win a $500 credit towards your tuition! For more details go to www.rrc.ca/openhouse.