New Employee Orientations
As part of Red River College’s commitment to onboarding, we provide a two half-day online orientation sessions for all new employees four times a year. This orientation is an essential component of the RRC new employee onboarding process. If you recently missed a previous orientation, please sign up for the next one.
The next New Employee Orientation is August 24 and 25, 2020.
You can view by presenter – simply click on the circle with three lines in the bottom-right corner. This will bring up the chapters for the presentation (President’s Address, Human Resources, Sustainability, RRC Overview etc.).
About the New Employee Orientation
To meet the needs of our current remote working environment and to ensure a timely and meaningful experience for new hires, the New Employee Orientation is now online.
As a new member of the Red River College team, making new hires feel welcome and informed is important to us. Onboarding begins with an invitation to attend the New Employee Orientation (NEO). NEO provides important information to help new hires acclimatize, navigate and locate important information.
- Monday, August 24, 2020 – 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Tuesday, August 25, 2020 – 9:00am to 12:00pm
Sessions begin with a virtual in-person welcome followed by time for participants to complete the self-directed learning and self-reflection components.
- Greetings and a special message from our President and CEO
- An opportunity to connect with others new to RRC
- An overview of the RRC Strategic Plan and how it connects to you
- An opportunity to hear from one of our Elders in the Indigenous Centre
- Links to virtual tours
- A virtual treasure hunt to help you learn about important RRC information
- Important information about services for students
- Plus, the chance to ask all those questions you need answered
Spots are limited, so don’t delay!
For more information, contact us today!