As part of Red River College’s commitment to onboarding, we provide a full-day orientation session for all new employees 4 times a year. This orientation is an essential component of the RRC new employee onboarding process. If you recently missed a previous orientation, please sign up for the next one.
Orientations begin in the ETV Studio at Notre Dame Campus. Later in the day, we travel to other parts of the Notre Dame Campus.
Included in your orientation is:
- An RRC Workplace 101 Primer to help get you settled, sooner
- Greetings and a special message from our President and CEO
- An overview of the RRC Strategic Plan and how it connects to you
- An opportunity to experience a teaching circle and smudge with one of our Elders in the Indigenous Centre
- An presentation from Diversity and Intercultural Services
- A walking tour of Notre Dame Campus with a Sustainability Lens
- “Mix & Mingle” opportunities with other new employees
- Lunch and snacks
- A fast-paced Game Show to help you learn about Workplace Health and Safety, Parking, Security and Emergency Preparedness!
- Important information about services for students
- A chance to ask all those questions you need answered!
If you cannot attend in person – or you are at another campus – you can view the portions of the event that will be held in the ETV Studio through through online live streaming – click here to watch during the live event. You can also type questions in real time while watching from your computer. Just use the “word bubble” at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: If you plan to watch via live streaming, do not register with the Employee Development Page link above – rather, RSVP directly to email@example.com.
For general information, contact us.