Nominations are now closed for this campaign period. We invite you to submit a nomination next year!
What is BRAVO?
The BRAVO Formal Award Program is the highest level of recognition for employees who put our College’s core values and leadership into action. This annual program involves the submission of an on-line nomination form (the nominator can be any RRC employee).
Click on one of the following prestigious awards to learn more:
- The Teaching Excellence Award
- The Hidden Hero Awards
- The Leadership at All Levels Awards
- The Research Excellence Award
- The Safety Champion Awards
- The Sustainability Leadership Award
To see the full listing of recipients and nominees from year, click here – BRAVO 2018.
To see some examples of award recipient nominations, click any of the submissions below:
- Lauren Konrad – Leadership at all Levels Award 2017
- Rob Ataman – Hidden Hero Award 2017
- Nora Sobel and Bradley West- Sustainability Leadership Award 2017
- Kimberley Mitchell – Research Excellence Award 2017
- Jody Gillis – Safety Champion Award 2017
How does BRAVO work?
Any employee can nominate another employee. Nominations are reviewed by a subcommittee of the Staff Awards and Recognition Committee. Award recipients are selected annually.
Recipients are also celebrated at a formal luncheon with members of the RRC Executive and are featured at the RED Forum. Recipients of a BRAVO award each receive a $75 Red Card* and a beautiful etched glass award from Red River College. They also become the “face” of the next year’s promotional campaign for BRAVO!
*SARC reserves the right to distribute alternate gifts to team recipients in the event of larger team sizes.
For more detailed information about the nomination process, please click here.
Although a group of employees may contribute content to a nomination, the person who submits the nomination online is considered the sole nominator. SARC reserves the right to invite or limit additional members of nomination teams to the award luncheon, based on numbers.