Spread some Cheer this Red Forum! The Red Forum day is the perfect opportunity to share your gratitude to a colleague while all College staff are together. One way is to write a Cheers card! There will be Cheers notepads situated in the Voyageur, the Cave, the Selkirk Lounge, the new STTC building and in Library Hallway.
Once you write your Cheers note, you will put the yellow copy in the Cheers box located on our Cheers for Peers table in the Library Hallway. All Cheers cards will be entered for two Grand Prizes – a Thermea package and a Movie Lovers package! We may even dig up a few extra surprises to give away 😉
Here’s a quick recap on how the program works:
- Write a Cheers Card
- Put the yellow copy in the Cheers Box in Library Hallway
- Give the white copy to the person it’s written for
- Feel good spreading kindness
We look forward to connecting with you at the RED Forum!
Tips for writing a “valid” Cheers for Peers card: In order to preserve the quality and integrity of the program, it’s important that cards meet some basic criteria. We call this writing a “valid card.”
The Staff Appreciation and Recognition Committee (SARC) has approved the following criteria:
1. Date is legible
2. Sender’s full name and department are complete and legible
3. Receiver’s full name and department are complete and legible
4. At least one College value is checked
5. Accolade is legible and refers to a specific action or actions
Questions or feedback about the Cheers for Peers program? Send us an email and be entered in a draw for a $10 RED Card! We’ll respond to you. And, with your permission, your feedback and or questions may be highlighted in a Cheers for Peers All Staff News Submission! E-mail. Want to learn more about the Program? Visit the Cheers for Peers info page.