RPL Contact and Support
Manager of Academic Quality and RPL
- Business Technology Management/Applied Computer Education – Lisa Case
- Certificate in Adult Education – Janine Carmichael
- Child and Youth Care – Katheryn Wolschinski
- Dental Assisting – Curtis Aab
- Disability and Community Support Program – Colleen Isfeld
- Early Childhood Education – Bev Snell
- Health Care Aide – Alison Fyfe-Carlson
- Library and Information Technology – Kelly Stifora
- Nursing – Joanna Simmons-Swindon
- Teacher Education – Daryl McRae
Please use this form to submit a request to RPL Services to book a consultation.
RPL Services provides staff and faculty with supports and tools for developing new content and activities along with the standards and requirements for RPL development and delivery at RRC Polytech.
Please refer prospective and current students to the RPL Advising website or contact the RPL Student Advisor or International Credential and Transfer Credit Officer.