Webex is a fully-featured collaboration, video conferencing, and synchronous online course software.
- Breakout Sessions in Webex
- Logging into Webex and claiming your account
- Scheduling a Webex Meeting
- Joining or Running a Webex Meeting
- Webex Recordings and Transcripts
- Webex LEARN Integration
- Pinning Video to the Stage
- Login to Webex or click the Webex link in HUB and use your College email and password.
- Download the Webex Meetings Desktop Application.
- Ensure you have a headset or headphones, webcam and a quiet space with a good internet connection. Using WebEx without a pair of headphones will cause feedback.
- Schedule a meeting and copy the meeting link.
- Email the meeting link via LEARN or Outlook.
- Start the Webex meeting from the Webex Meetings Desktop application.
- Webex has a number of support resources available:
Webex Knowledge Base
Submit Support Ticket
- For more information on using Webex, see the Using Webex LinkedIn Learning Course