Getting Started with LinkedIn Learning
How to Start Using LinkedIn Learning?
1. Visit LinkedIn Learning
2. Enter your RRC username, password and click “Sign In“
3. You need to decide whether you would like to connect your personal LinkedIn account with your RRC LinkedIn Learning account (if yes, click option 1), or create a separate RRC LinkedIn Learning account (if yes, click option 2).
4. After you’ve selected how to access your RRC LinkedIn Learning you will be logged into your account.
Connecting your RRC LinkedIn Learning account to your personal LinkedIn profile
LinkedIn Learning includes the option to connect your existing personal LinkedIn account. It is never mandatory to have a LinkedIn account as staff or student, nor is one necessary to access LinkedIn Learning.
For faculty, this means ensuring that students understand they have options to view LinkedIn Learning content and are not required to connect their accounts.
If you change your mind, you have the option to connect your profile at a later time. You can also disconnect by following the instructions here.
Benefits of connecting your profile
- Easy access directly from LinkedIn.com
- Experience more personalized learning with recommendations based on your professional profile and what others in your role or industry are learning
- Keep learning with high-quality, expert-led learning recommendations as you scroll down your newsfeed. One click and the course starts playing right in your newsfeed.
1. You can choose to connect your RRC LinkedIn Learning account with your personal LinkedIn.com profile, or not. Connecting your accounts is optional. If you change your mind down the road, you can connect/disconnect your accounts at a later time.
2. You may get asked to sign in to LinkedIn if you haven’t logged in recently.
4. You will be prompted to personalize your LinkedIn Learning experience before getting started.
How to Use LinkedIn Learning Features for Faculty
- Managing Courses in a Learning Path or Collection as an Instructor (Admin)
-> Adding courses to a learning path or collection
-> Deleting courses from a learning path or collection
-> Reordering courses in a learning path
-> Reordering courses in a collection
- Adding Videos and Courses from LinkedIn Learning
- Learning Collections – Overview
- Creating Learning Collections
- Sharing Learning Collections
- Downloading and Viewing Learning Videos Offline
- Downloading and Updating LinkedIn Learning Apps
When logging in to LinkedIn Learning, we recommend reviewing your Settings & Privacy page so you can view and modify your account information, privacy preferences, ads settings, and communication notifications. See this article
Learn more about your privacy settings in this article.
Learn more about privacy here: Trust & Privacy FAQ