Resources for Project Leads
Note: Please contact email@example.com if you require any of the following documents or forms in another format.
All programs must follow the Phase 4 timeline to convert their programs to CBR. Please become familiar with this timeline to ensure you understand the critical deadlines for backwards planning.
Samples of Approved CBR Submissions
Use these samples, along with your own efforts, to inform your own proposal – but remember that Phase 4 submissions will use updated templates – we’ve refined our checklists and structure along the way!
Also remember that every program receives feedback from SAC to address any elements that may not address the framework or are incomplete in some way.
Conversion Process Forms
- CBR Phase 3 Checklist (please continue to use this for Phase 4 until a new checklist is published)
- CBR Report Template – Coming Soon – for now, please refer to prior submissions
- SAC Agenda Memo
- Tips for Presenting/Pitching to SAC
- Government Application: Significant Modification to a Program of Study
- Post-SAC Conversion Template
- Follow-Along Sheet for Working with Enrolment Services
Recorded Training and Info Sessions
- Phase 4 Launch – Message from Christine Watson (the Why!)
- Phase 4 Re-Prioritization – Message from Christine Watson (the Why!)
- NEW! Phase 4 Project Lead Training
- Significant Modification Form Training – Part 1 and Part 2
- NEW! Post-SAC Conversion Template Training for Project Leads – Part 1 and Part 2 plus the PowerPoint Presentation