Academic integrity describes a commitment to honesty, truthfulness and accountability in teaching, learning and research. As a critical piece of the learning environment and a fundamental core value of any academic institution, academic integrity directly links the credibility of an institution’s scholarship, research, certificates and diplomas.
Red River College defines academic integrity as the requirement to be honest and truthful in all College relationships, activities, and commitments. From these fundamental values of honesty and truth flow consistent, ethical behaviour when engaged in academic work, or any other academic activity.
Academic Integrity Resources
- RRC Policy S4 – Academic Integrity
- Academic Integrity in the Classroom
- Academic Integrity for RRC Staff and Faculty
- Academic Integrity for RRC Students
- Academic Integrity – CLPE Newsletter Issue Three
- Academic Integrity in Alternative Delivery – Faculty Fridays Blog
- The Challenge of Academic Integrity – Faculty Fridays Blog